Make your own Morag the Highland Coo with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Covered in shaggy loop stitch, Morag is a great project for anyone who is familiar with Kerry’s patterns and looking for their next challenge. This adorable Highland Cow is crocheted in TOFT’s double knitting wool using the shades of warm Camel with contrasting Oatmeal horns and nose. You’ll be totally smitten!
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet this cuddly toy.
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Camel and 25g in DK Oatmeal
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the nose
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to Toft's ‘how to’ YouTube videos
SKILL LEVEL: 3 - Intermediate
Finished Size: Approx 18cm high when in the sitting position
Designed for ages 14+