This complete Bumpkin weaving kit puts all the tools and materials you need at your fingertips, ready to be turned into a one of a kind woven wall hanging. 100% wool yarns and tops in rich autumnal hues combine to create gorgeous colour combinations and tactile textures, and the detailed instructions will teach you a variety of simple hand weaving techniques to get you started in this wonderful craft.
Snap apart the sections, slot together and start weaving! The loom is lightweight enough to work on your lap making it perfect for cosy evenings in.
The ideal gift for a creative friend looking for a new craft to try.
- Pop-up weaving loom made from high quality birch plywood, including two shuttles and a comb
- White cotton warp thread
- 100% Wool yarn in two colours (100g total)
- 100% Merino wool tops (50g total)
- Tapestry needle (this is plastic, but will last for a long time and is safe for little people)
- Detailed 'Guide to Weaving' instruction booklet
- Full colour pattern inspiration guide
You will also need:
- A pair of scissors
- A wooden dowel or similar to hang your weaving from
Loom - 19x30cm and 26.5x28cm when popped together.
Finished piece - approximately 24x35cm